Our American Made Bed Buddy Motorcycle Tie Down Rack should be installed in every pickup truck, van or trailer that transports motorcycles. Whether you're hauling dirt bikes, sport bikes, cruisers or even bicycles and scooters, the Bed Buddy motorcycle tie down rack is an innovative and secure way to transport your bikes.
The CCR Sport Bed Buddy is a motorcycle tie down rack that is designed to reinforce the front bulkhead of your trucks bed to prevent damage from occurring when pulling your load down tight while simultaneously stabilizing your motorcycles.
- Three tapered wheel slots prevent front tire slip and accommodate any width tire. Front tire slip can cause serious damage to your hauler and motorcycle and these slots prevent that.
- The three heavy-duty tie down loops provide great tie down points unlike those factory hooks that never seem to be in the right location for tying down your motorcycles. The center hook does away with having to crisscross your straps and route them through spokes and over tires.
- Check out the 3rd Bike Extender to see how you can transport three full size motorcycles side-by-side with out handlebar interference.
- American Made in Southern California from high-grade steel alloy.
- TIG welded construction.
- Powder coated for an attractive, durable, long lasting finish.
- Standard thru-bolt and X-Nut fastening system included for quick and easy installation. The X-Nut allows all installation to be done directly into the bed wall without having to access between the bed and the cab.
NOTE: Listed below are rack size suggestions for vehicle types. Please measure your truck, van or trailer before ordering to ensure that you order the correct size for your application, as vehicle design and configurations do vary at times. Contact us anytime for assistance.
- FULL SIZE TRUCK 60" - Chevy Silverado/GMC 1500/2500/3500, Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500, Ford F-150/250/350, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra
- MID SIZE TRUCK 57" - Most Dodge Dakota, Ford F150, Toyota Tacoma
- COMPACT TRUCK 53.75" - Chevy S10, Chevy Colorado, Ford Ranger, Nissan Frontier and others.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE
MADE IN AMERICA
Questions about this product, please feel free to contact us at: 949-500-6929 or email: email@example.com