The Pro Track Motorcycle Transport Kit is the most versatile system on the market for transporting motorcycles in the bed of pickup trucks. Our innovative, American Made design allows you the flexibility of positioning your motorcycles to any location for safe, simple and secure transport.
HOW IT WORKS
The heavy-duty aluminum track allows you to add components like wheel chocks, tie down loops, bike mounts and much more. Simply place the component where you like on the track and lock it down with the supplied wrench. The components can literally be installed, relocated and removed in seconds and are secure from theft. Whether you're transporting one motorcycle or three, you have the versatility to position them however you like. It's just that easy!
- 6061 aircraft grade extruded aluminum track that is clear anodized for extreme durability.
- X-Nut fastening system for quick and easy installation. The X-Nut allows all installation to be done directly into the bed wall without having to access between the bed and the cab.
- Components are manufactured from high-grade steel alloy and are Zink plated and powder coated for an attractive, long lasting finish.
- American Made 6061 aircraft grade aluminum.
- TIG welded components.
- (1) ProTrack
- (2) ProTrack MC Wheel Chocks.
- (3) ProTrack Tie Down Loops.
- (1) ProTrack X-Nut Installation Kit.
- Additional components can be purchased separately.
NOTE: Listed below are rack size suggestions for vehicle types. Please measure your truck, van or trailer before ordering to ensure that you order the correct size for your application, as vehicle design and configurations do vary at times. Contact us anytime for assistance.
- FULL SIZE TRUCK 60" - Chevy Silverado/GMC 1500/2500/3500, Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500, Ford F-150/250/350, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra
- MID SIZE TRUCK 57" - Most Dodge Dakota, Ford F150, Toyota Tacoma
- COMPACT TRUCK 53.75" - Chevy S10, Chevy Colorado, Ford Ranger, Nissan Frontier and others.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE
MADE IN AMERICA
Questions about this product, please feel free to contact us at: 949-500-6929, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org