Our American Made Bed Buddy Motorcycle Tie Down Rack should be installed in every truck, van or trailer that transports motorcycles. Whether it's dirt bikes, sport bikes, cruisers, or even scooters and bicycles that you're transporting, The Bed Buddy is a must have.
HOW IT WORKS
The Bed Buddy does several things to help make transporting your cycles as simple and safe as possible. The rack reinforces the bulkhead of your vehicle to strengthen and prevent bending of the bulkhead when pulling your cycles into the bulkhead. The wheel slots are a tapered design to fit most size tires and help to hold the front wheel in place to prevent tire slippage on the bulkhead which can cause cycles to become unstable. The tie down loops are located in optimum positions for transporting cycles and are easy to reach.
- Three tapered wheel slots to prevent tire slip which can cause serious damage to your hauler or cycles should they become loose and unstable.
- Three heavy-duty tie down loops provide excellent tie down points. The center tie down loop eliminates having to crisscross tie downs and routing straps through spokes to reach awkwardly placed factory bed hooks.
- When you and two of your buddy's head out on your next moto adventure, the Bed Buddy 3rd Bike extender is a must have to easily transport three full size motorcycles. CLICK HERE
- TIG welded steel construction.
- Powder coated for an attractive and durable finish.
- Standard thru-bolt and blind fastener installation hardware is included. Fasteners are stainless steel and yellow zinc plated for galvanic corrosion resistance.
- Proudly manufactured in America.
NOTE: Listed below are suggestions of vehicles that the Mid Size 57 inch Bed Buddy may fit. Because vehicles vary for many factors, please measure the intended mounting area of your hauler to ensure that you order the correct size for your application. Contact us anytime for assistance.
- Suggested for most Dodge Dakota, some Ford F150, Toyota Tacoma.
WHICH RACK IS BEST FOR YOU? CLICK HERE
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE
MADE IN AMERICA
Questions about this product, please contact us M-F 8am-6pm MST at: (208) 817-1000, or email: email@example.com