The Pro Track Moto Rack is the most versatile system on the market for transporting motorcycles in the bed of pickup trucks, vans and trailers. Our innovative, American Made design allows you the flexibility of positioning your motorcycles, bicycles, scooters and cargo any way you like for safe, simple and secure transport.
HOW IT WORKS
Our specially designed heavy-duty aluminum track mounts to your hauler and components like tie down hooks, wheel chocks and more are attached with our trick fasteners and positioned anywhere on the track. By simply loosening the component, you can reposition or remove it from the track in just a couple of seconds. The track is beefy and will reinforce your vehicle from damage caused by strapping down heavy payloads like motorcycles.
- 6063 aircraft grade extruded aluminum track that is clear anodized for extreme durability.
- The wheel chocks are a tapered design to accommodate any width tire.
- The heavy-duty tie down hooks provide the best positioning for quick and secure tying down of cycles and cargo.
- Included is our X-Nut fastening system which allows for blind fastening for those impossible to reach installation situations.
- Components are manufactured from high-grade steel alloy and are Zinc plated and powder coated for an attractive, long lasting finish.
- (1) ProTrack
- (2) ProTrack MC Wheel Chocks.
- (3) ProTrack Tie Down Loops.
- (1) ProTrack X-Nut Installation Kit.
- Additional components can be purchased separately.
NOTE: Listed below are suggestions of vehicles that the Full Size 60 inch ProTrack may fit. Please be sure to measure the intended mounting area of your vehicle to ensure that your order the correct size for your application, as vehicle design can vary. Contact us anytime for assistance.
- Suggested for most Chevy Silverado/GMC 1500/2500/3500, Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500, Ford F150/250/350, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra
WHICH RACK IS BEST FOR YOU? CLICK HERE
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE
MADE IN AMERICA
Questions about this product, please contact us M-F 8am-6pm MST at: (208) 817-1000, or email: email@example.com