The Ford Transit ProTrack Basic Kit is a cargo track that mounts to the back side of the passenger bench seat in a Transit Van. You can use the fully adjustable track to secure any type of cargo you may need to transport. The basic kit gets you started with a couple of our ProTrack Tie Down Hooks and you can build it up from there with any other components that you may need for your specific application.
HOW IT WORKS
Two uniquely designed seat base mounts easily attach to the factory seat bases. The ProTrack is attached to the seat base mounts creating a very sturdy option for securing cargo to the rear of the Sprinter passenger seat. The Transit ProTrack assembly stays installed when you remove the seat from the van, so no extra work having to remove your rack when you need added space. Primarily used for transporting dirt bikes, the track can be used for bicycles, scooters and just about any other cargo you need to secure for safe transport.
- Mounts to factory rear passenger seat bases creating a sturdy cargo rack.
- Stays attached to seat, therefore no removal needed for additional space.
- Fully adjustable and extremely durable tie down hooks.
- Great for securely transporting all kinds of cargo, including motorcycles, bicycles, scooters and much more.
- ProTrack is manufactured from 6063 extruded aluminum and clear anodized.
- Seat Base Mounts are laser cut and formed from steel alloy and powder coated for an attractive and durable finish.
- Components are manufactured from high-grade steel alloy and are Zinc plated and powder coated for an attractive, long lasting finish.
- (1) ProTrack
- (2) Transit Seat Base Mounting Brackets
- (2) ProTrack Tie Down Loops.
- (1) Required installation hardware kit with instructions.
- Additional components can be purchased separately.
MADE IN AMERICA
Questions about this product, please contact us M-F 8am-6pm MST at: (208) 817-1000, or email: email@example.com