The Ford Transit Van Hybrid Basic Kit is a cargo track that mounts to the back side of the passenger bench seat in a Transit Van. You can use the fully adjustable track to secure any type of cargo you may need to transport. The basic kit gets you started with a couple of our Hybrid Tie Loops and you can build it up from there with any other components that you may need for your specific application.
HOW IT WORKS
Two uniquely designed seat base mounts easily attach to the factory seat bases. The Hybrid Track is attached to the seat base mounts creating a very sturdy option for securing cargo to the rear of the Transit Van passenger seat. The Transit Hybrid assembly stays installed when you remove the seat from the van, so no extra work having to remove your rack when you need added space.
- Mounts to factory rear passenger seat bases.
- Stays attached to seat, therefore no removal needed for additional space.
- Fully adjustable Hybrid Tie Loops to secure your gear.
- Great for securely transporting all kinds of cargo, including motorcycles, bicycles, scooters and much more.
- Hybrid Track is manufactured in America from 6063 extruded aluminum.
- Seat Base Mounts are laser cut and formed from steel alloy and powder coated for an attractive and durable finish.
- (1) Hybrid Track
- (2) Transit Seat Base Mounting Brackets
- (2) Hybrid Tie Loops.
- (1) Installation hardware kit with instructions.
- Additional components can be purchased separately.
MADE IN AMERICA
Questions about this product, please contact us M-F 8am-6pm MST at: (208) 817-1000, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org