Quite simply, there is no better solution for transporting three bikes than the Hybrid Moto Rack Pro Pack. When you need to outfit your hauler with the finest American Made system, the Hybrid Moto Rack, Hybrid 3rd Bike Extender and three pair of our Pro Moto Tie Downs are all you need. Transporting three cycles is simple with the Hybrid Pro Pack, as the 3rd Bike Extender off-sets the center bike 8 inches providing proper handlebar clearance for all three bikes. Gone are the days of having to route tie downs through spokes, as the tie down points on the Hybrid cleanup all of the BS of inadequate hook locations.
- 6063 American Made aircraft grade extruded aluminum track with textured black powder coating.
- Positional and width adjustable Moto Vice Wheel Chocks.
- The heavy-duty tie down hooks provide the best positioning for quick and secure tying down of cycles and cargo.
- 3rd Bike Extender to off-set the center bike for adequate handlebar clearance from the outside bikes.
- Bullet proof Pro Moto Tie Downs featurung sewn in soft-tye, caribiner hooks and 1.5 inch nylon straps.
- Exclusive X-Nut fastening kit with high grade corrosive resistant hardware make installation in those hard to reach location easy.
- (1) Hybrid Moto rack.
- (1) Hybrid 3rd Bike Extender.
- (3) Pair Pro Moto Tie Downs.
The Hybrid Moto Rack fits anything you want to mount it to. Designed to mount to your pickups front bulkhead, to van partition walls, van seat bases (with our seat base mounts) and trailers. Before ordering, be sure to carefully measure your vehicle and order accordingly. Custom sizes are available upon request. See suggested vehicle sizes below:
Compact 53" - Most Chevy S10, Chevy Colorado, Ford Ranger, Nissan frontier.
Mid 57" - Most Dodge Dakota, some Ford F150, Toyota Tacoma.
Full 60" - Most Chevy Silverado/GMC 1500/2500/3500, Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500, Ford F150/250/350, Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE
MADE IN AMERICA
Questions about this product, please contact us M-F 8am-6pm MST at: (208) 817-1000, or email: email@example.com